Watch this video to learn how to make an urban neighborhood drawing. Start by sketching the road splitting into two direction. Remember that as things are farther a way they are smaller in appearance. Put in some vegetation where you are not going to put building. Next sketch in the buildings. At first just put the outline of the buildings. Then add detail on the building such as windows and doors. Think at what point in the sky the sun is at and add shadows on the sides of the buildings accordingly. Starting with a rough outline then slowly add your detail. Practice will make you perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades