An unknown individual demonstrates in this video how he makes a comic book. He shows the materials that are needed, which are plain white paper and tape. You then fold the paper very neatly in half length wise one sheet at a time. Then you put all the papers together as neatly as possible. Next, you take a piece of clear tape, tear it in half and place one piece on the inside bottom fold then fold it over to the front. You do the same thing with the second piece of tape at the top fold. Finally, you open each page and make sure that crease it neat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades