The first step in this video is to draw a rectangle on a piece of paper to gauge the length of the hair stokes. The artist then makes long pencil marks along the inside of the rectangle that are much less defined towards the middle. It is explained that you need to go in one direct with your pencil strokes as going back and forth gives an unrealistic final product. It is shown that you must begin at the beginning of the hair source and bring the strokes downwards for more realism. Four examples are given at the end of the video to show various end products you may emulate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades