In this video, we learn how to measure your space when drawing a landscape. First you want to draw a line in the middle and measure out the line to the top of the building, and create another line there. Measure the length and then measure the edge of the outside of the building. After this, find the end point for the building and measure from the top down or from the second line to the roof, then draw the line across. Measure in from the end to get the angle, then find the layout for the trees around the area. Measure the walkway and measure from the sides. This will break your paper into parts and help you draw a landscape more easily!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades