In this tutorial, we learn how to paint a portrait. Start off by having a subject to draw, then hold your paint brush loosely. Start to outline the face of the subject, then paint in the facial features. Shade around the eyes and cheekbones, and add the ears to the face. Use the paintbrush to create different types of strokes to the painting that fit the face you are looking at. Use shading to your advantage, because this can make a person look older or younger, depending on where you place the shading. When finished allow your portrait to dry and be proud of what you created!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades