In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to shade and color the background of an image. This video explains all the materials required to shade and color the background of an image. The materials required are: a stamped image, a spoon dauber and an ink pad. Start by inking the sponge dauber and rub the edge of the cardstock. Continue to color the edge. Add more ink if you want the color to be darker. Color the background with the sponge dauber. Add link to the sponge dauber. Dab and rub the sponge on the background of the image. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making art and would like to learn a new way to color and shade the background of an image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades