You know how in kindergarten you loved nothing more on a hot summer afternoon than to sip your Juicy Juice while scribbling wildly onto your favorite coloring book? Well, this tutorial stems from the same idea. While outlines, as provided in coloring books and yourself later as an artist, are a great place to start a picture, they certainly don't count as a finished product.
Watch this video to see how to shade in a demon figure using a multitude of pencil grades for the most lifelike effect. Shading is absolutely vital for making your figure look believable. The original drawing is a pen and ink outline.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades