This is a sped up video on how to draw a female anime face. The artist begins by drawing the cheeks and jaw line. Then the neck is made. Next the artist makes long side-bangs that cover a portion of her face. A lot of his time and detail is spent on making the hair at this point. It is very choppy with defined pieces at the ends. During the hair process, an ear and a headband are drawn. When the hair is finished, the artist begins working on the eyebrows, nose, and eyes. The eyes seem to require a lot of detail. Once he is finished, he alternates between shading the hair and the eyes until he is finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades