In this tutorial, we learn how to sketch a female face. Start with an upside down egg shape for the face, then draw in the contours of the chin. Use reference lines on the face to help you place where the eyes, nose, and mouth are going to go. After this, start to draw in the additional features, using a lot of lines to contour the face and make it look as realistic as possible. It's very important to use the lines in the background of the face so everything is even and lined up. After this, start to erase the background lines and finish up with the details. Add in color and then save your beautiful sketch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades