Miandza teaches us how to sketch a street. You start with a horizontal line and two diagonal lines, all intersecting in the middle. You then start to add parts of buildings, in perspective. You continue to use the lines as reference and add more buildings. Then start doing trees and people. Also add pavements and start doing details on all objects. You finish by drawing the sky and the birds. The final scene is still a sketch, but has lots of details and uses the perspective to look natural.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades