In this tutorial, we learn how to start a drawing with an outline. For your outline, you can use a grid system which will make your drawing easier and more precise. It will also make positioning a lot easier so everything is proportioned. From here, you can start to draw in the outline of what you are drawing. You can make your own grid by using a ruler if you would like to. Once you have finished the outline for your drawing, you can start to add in details using the grids as well. This will allow you to increase the size of your image and make your drawing bigger, have fun!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades