Watch ad Wordtoons demonstrates how to turn to word "dog" into a Cartoon character. Start by writing the word "dog" all lowercase and neat. It won't work if the writing is messy or is in cursive or caps. Then draw a small circle above the "o" and "g" and then draw a line from that circle to the end of the ""d"s stem. Add a loop around the other side of the "d". Then color in the circle that makes up the "g" to make a nose. The "o" and then circle above the "g" will make eyes. Watch the rest of the video to complete your cartoon!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades