In this video, we learn how to understand the anatomy of the upper back for drawing. First, you will need to learn how to draw the skeletal block of the body. Once you have drawn the outline for the skeleton, you can continue onto the rest. Make sure to add in the details for all the parts of the body, using thin lines at first, then thicker lines. Color these in white once you have the bone shapes made, then color in the "meat" on top of those. Draw in lines to create shading and realism on the drawing as well. Continue to fill this in and add details. When finished, you will have an amazing drawing of the human back, enjoy.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades