Illustration markers might be hard to use if you're not accustomed to them. You're prone to mistakes and indecisiveness. But that's probably because you don't know how to use them properly. You have to be completely comfortable with them.
Watch this tutorial to learn how to use illustration markers to add color to a drawing. Make sure to pause the video after each step and look at the screen every few seconds while you are drawing.
Check out the step-by-step instructions.
"Illustration markers are incredible tools for artists! They add color quickly and accurately without a time consuming set up or a messy clean up. They can be used alone or in combination with other artistic media. This tutorial will teach you what you need to know about illustration markers. You will learn how to use them, as I demonstrate by drawing a basketball player. Let's get started with the tutorial!"
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades