In this video, we learn how to write the letter "b" in calligraphy copperplate. Start off with a piece of lined paper and your calligraphy pen. Create a smooth curved line going down, with a dot that is at the end of the line. After this, create a swirl on the left hand side of the line, then curve it out to make the top of the letter of the humps on the "b". Make sure you grab ink often, especially when you want to make a bolder line. Continue down to make the humps of the letter, then when finished practice more to get this down perfectly!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades