In this video, we learn how to write the letter "c" in calligraphy copperplate. First, dip your calligraphy pen into ink and start out making a large half circle on the paper. Dip the pen into ink again and make a loop with the top of the letter, then drag the pen down, making the "c" shape. End the letter with a loop on the bottom that isn't touching the inside of the letter. Make the lower case "c" by drawing the basic shape of the letter and adding a ball filled in with ink to the top of the letter. After this, you will have your letters completed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades