Learn to write the letter "I" in calligraphy copperplate with this video. First, we need a book and a pen suitable to write in calligraphy. The pen's tip has to be bendable. First write the capital "I". It looks like a long "g". When half way from the top, the nib of the pen bends to give a thick feel and again it fades out to a thin one. The small "i" looks the like the actual "i" itself with minor changes. This will help you in your writing (font) style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades