In this video, we learn how to write the letter D in calligraphy copperplate. Start off by drawing a thin line down the paper, pressing on the pen harder to make a thicker line in the middle, then thinning out at the end. Drag the line to the left making a thin line, then loop it around to the front of the line and make the D shape. After you make the shape, bring the line to the back of the original line and loop it. Do make a lower case letter, make an oval shape with a thick line on the left, then make a thicker line going straight up and down next to the circle to make the shape complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades