This video demonstrates the procedure involved in writing an uppercase "G" and lowercase "g" in Copperplate. You will need a writing utensil and something to write on. In the video, a nib and black ink were used on lined paper. The letters should be written slowly and carefully to avoid errors. The video may be useful for people who want to learn how to write a "G" or "g" in Copperplate style. After watching this video, a viewer would know how to correctly write a "G" or "g" in Copperplate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades