In this video, we learn how to write the letter H in calligraphy copperplate. To make the upper-case letter, start off drawing into a thick line, with a curve at the end of the letter. Make the curve end touching the line, then draw it out to the right side of the letter, bringing it back down to a line to make the "h" shape. Next, draw a line across the two lines with a curve at both ends. To make the lower-case letter, start by drawing a thin line to make a loop at the top, then bring it down to a thicker line. Follow this by making a hump on the line and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades