In this video, we learn how to write the letter J in calligraphy copperplate. For the uppercase letter, start by grabbing your calligraphy pen and drag it down so you have a thick black line with a thin line at the top. End the letter with a loop around it, then bring the top line to the left and loop it around, making a semi-thick line with it. To make the lower case letter, make a thin line going diagonally to the right, then dip the pen in ink and bring the pen down in a thick line down. Continue to make a left sided thin loop around to the right side, then finish with a thick dot on top.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades