In this video, we learn how to write the letter K in calligraphy copperplate. Start by running your calligraphy pen on the paper going from a thin line to a thick, making a line curved to the left ending with a dot at the end of a small loop. Next, make a loop to drag out across the top on the right hand side and curve it down to make the K letter. Do the same to make the lower case letter, except making a loop for the top of the letter instead. When finished, let the ink dry and you've got your letter finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades