This video tutorial with Hamid Reza Ebrahimi, shows you how to write the letter N in calligraphy copperplate. The video illustrates step-by-step how to write this letter in the most accurate way possible. To begin, you draw a thin slanted downward stroke with a moderately curled tail. Then you create a stoke tangent to the first stroke with a tapered thickness in the middle. To complete the capital N you draw a tangent line upward that is thin and has a large looping tail. For the small case "N" you begin with a hook-like stroke and complete the letter with a looping u-shaped stroke tangent to the first stroke. Following the illustrations of the carefully and delicately drawn strokes, you too will be able to write the letter N accurately in copperplate style.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades