In this video, we learn how to write the letter O in calligraphy copperplate. Take your calligraphy pen and make a medium thick half loop at the top, dragging it down into a thicker line on the left side of the word. Then, continue onto the other side of the O with a lighter touch of the pen making a very thin line, finishing with a loop in the middle. Make the smaller O just like normal, making the thick line on the side and finishing with a small loop bending out to the right at the end. When finished you will have beautiful letters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades