In this Fine Art video tutorial you will learn how to write the letter Q in calligraphy copperplate. Hamid Reza Ebrahimi shows you how to this using a Brause & Co No 86 nib, Persian traditional black calligraphy ink, Brause marbled penholder and Persian leather pasteboard and Steinbach pasteboard. To write the capital "Q", dip the nib in to the ink, then starting at the 2nd horizontal line, write upwards touching the top line. Then continue writing downwards till you touch the 4th line and now go upwards. Continue slightly short of the top line and then write parallel to the previous line and come down towards the 4th line again. Watch the video for the full demonstration and to see how to write the small case "q".
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades