In this video, we learn how to write the letter "r" in calligraphy copperplate. Start out by dipping your calligraphy pen into ink, then creating a curved line with a dot at the end of it. Next, fill in the line so it is smooth and there are not ragged edges. Next, draw a large swirl on the left side next to the curved line, then draw it over to make the initial loop on the "r". After this, create a loop in the middle, then draw it back down to make the end hump of the "r". After this, draw in a lower case "r" using the same pen and dipping it in ink for a bold line.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades