In this video, we learn how to write the letter "S" in calligraphy copperplate. First, dab your calligraphy into ink, then start to writ on a your paper. Make a large half bowl shaped curved line, then make a loop and go down, creating a curved line with a dot at the end. To make the lowercase letter, make a thin line, followed by a thick outer line that curves into the large line making a lower case s. When you are finished with both of these, you will have beautiful letters that look great on paper and anywhere else you write them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades