In this video, we learn how to write the letter T in calligraphy copperplate. Start by drawing a thick line that follows out a loop that curves to the left hand side. After this, create a loop at the top of the line, on the left hand side. Draw this out and cross the line over the top to make the T shape, ending with a slight curve at the end. To make the lower cased letter, draw a thin line, then draw a thick line over it, then cross a thin line across the top middle of the letter. Now you will have your letters finished and beautiful T's!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades