In this video, you will learn how to write the letter U in calligraphy copperplate. Capital U: Take the calligraphy pen with black ink and scaled calligraphy paper. Make a narrow, looped curve to start the "U". After the loop, make a broad brush stroke down. Narrow the brush on the up stroke and broaden again on the down stroke. Narrow the brush on the final upstroke. Lowercase u: Make a narrow stroke to begin the "u". Broaden the downstroke. Narrow the upstroke. Broaden the downstroke and narrow the final upstroke.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades