In this tutorial, we learn how to write the letter Y in calligraphy copperplate. First, make a thin line with the pen, going thicker as you go down, make a loop and then come back down. Make a "u" shape, then connect a curved line to the other side finished with a dot on the bottom to complete the letter. To make the lower case letter, make a small thin hump, then drag the pen down to a thicker line. Make a new line on the other side, making a thicker line and connect it with the other shape to complete the Y and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades