Hamid Reza Ebrahimi demonstrates how the Z and z are written in copperplate. For this video, Hamid used a Brause & Co. No. 86 Nib Persian black calligraphy ink. Also, he used a Brause marbled penholder along with a Persian leather pasteboard and Steinbeck pasteboard. Hamid writes the letter Z at 6 centimeters tall and the small z at 2 centimeters. The video shows how the Z is written, starting off with a loop from the top line on a ruled paper and moves on a slant to the left down to the bottom line. The z takes a different route by starting in the middle and ends with a looped tail below the writing guide. Learn from this video how easy it is to write the Z and z in calligraphy copperplate.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades