In this tutorial, we learn how to write in lowercase calligraphy letters. To begin, you will write in lower case letters just use a more find edge then you do when writing normally. The letters will all have a twist to the edge of them to make them look more fancy than normal. There are no straight lines, all the lines have a slight curve or curl at the end of them. Practice doing each letter on a piece of paper with a calligraphy pen or marker. The letters will look very similar to the usual lower case letters, they will just be written with more time and more curves to them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades