This video shows how to write the numbers 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4 in Copperplate style. Special marked paper is used, with slanted verticals and regular horizontals, so that the numbers are even in size. The number 0 is drawn slowly, showing how the nib rests on the paper and is drawn anticlockwise. Then the number 1 is drawn, and again the up strokes are thin, while the down strokes are thick. The number 2 is drawn in two steps, starting with the top part. Numbers 3 and 4 follow in a similar fashion, each having their own little curls and twirls in Copperplate style. That's it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades