Maki and Miho demonstrate how to write with a Japanese calligraphy brush. To write with a Japanese calligraphy brush, first position the paper to the left side of the brush with the ink on the right side of the paper. Rub the ink stick in the ink well with a little water. Then, soak the brush in the ink. To write Japanese characters, be sure to make the strokes in the correct order. Also, write slowly or your characters will not come out well. Use a long, flat paperweight to hold the paper in place. Calligraphy is an important part of Japanese culture.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades