In this how to video, you will learn how to draw a cartoon fish. First, draw a circle for the body. Add a curly fin at the top and bottom. Next, draw a triangular shaped tail at the back. With the basic outline finished, draw in the details of the face, such as the eyes and pointed mouth. Re-trace the outline of the fish with a bumpy line. Next, draw in bubbles near the mouth. Draw details in the fins such as lines running through them. Add some texture lines through out the body. Once this is done, you can color in the fish's body with a light blur color. Add green stripes to the body and fill in parts of the fin with this color. Fill in the face of the fish with a yellow color. Once this is done, your fish drawing is complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades