In this video we learn how to draw Pikachu from Pokemon. First, draw the ears and the top of the head. After this, create the sides of the head and color in the tops of the ears. Draw in circles for the eyes and then draw in the nose, cheeks, and smile. Continue on to draw the rest of the body and the details of the chin of the character. Add in the details for the side of the body and then add in shading and body lines wherever possible. When you are finished, share this with others and be as creative as you'd like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades