This video teaches the secret of drawing a realistic cartoon face in simple steps. First draw an oval in a plain paper using a pencil ,then make a light cross inside the oval. Now make a pair of eyes by drawing a coin like image on both sides of the horizontal line. On the vertical line draw the nose. Make a line below the nose for the mouth. Draw two vertical lines on the sides of oval and erase the line coming out from the oval. Make a light curve from the oval for cheeks and highlight the bottom half of the oval for the beard. Finally draw the eye brows and some wrinkles to express the face. Follow the above steps and try to draw your own realistic cartoon face.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades