In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to draw the animated character, Edward Elric. Begin by drawing the guidelines of the character in 30% black pencil lines. The head is drawn as an oval shape. The shoulder is guided by a large circle and the elbow by a smaller circle. Connect the shoulder and elbow together with a stick line. Add details with the opaque pencil and erase the guidelines. To color, start with a mid-tone and add shading. Use some transparent tones on the mechanical arm. Highlight the hair and face in black to outline the character. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy drawing images on the computer, and would like to learn how to create an image of this character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades