Basic materials needed to draw cool anime costumes are:
1. Start with the basic body builds of the character.
2. Draw the face and hair details.
3. Draw the clothing depending on the look that is required for the character.
4. Add distinct features to give an identification of good or bad characters by adding tattoos, weapons, mascot etc.
After viewing this video the viewer will be able to draw anime costume for characters by adding distinct features, to give a good or bad appearance of the character.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades