In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a cartoon frog. First, draw an oval fro the face with two small circles sticking up. After this, draw the outline for the legs, arms, and body. Then, draw on the eyes, nose, and a big smile. Make sure to make the toes on the bottom of the feet. After this, erase any background lines and start to add in some color. Use green and dark greens to shade the sides and middle areas on the frog. Then, add dots to the legs to give it some character. After this, color the face and background, then save and share with others.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades