In this video, we learn how to draw a cartoon brontosaurus. First, draw a large hump that is a half circle, then draw a line on the other end of this. After this, draw a tail on the other end of the hump and then go down and draw the feet on the bottom. Continue going and draw up the neck and make a circle for the head. Draw in a large eye on the head and make a smile on it. Next, draw soft spikes on the back of the dinosaur and color it in if you prefer, then enjoy your cute drawing!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades