In this tutorial, we learn how to draw a cartoon cyborg. Start off by drawing the outline of the body to be wide and fat. Make the hands look like claws and the toes large. The ears should be pointed out and the belly should be large and fat. Add in hairs, eyes, a nose, a mouth, a chin, and nipples to the appropriate areas. Add shading around different areas to give the cyborg a more chunky look. After this, start drawing the mechanical parts on the inside of the cartoon, making machinery parts appear on the inside. When finished, color the cyborg how you prefer and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades