In this video, we learn how to draw an owl on a computer. First, draw a circle, then two small triangles on both sides of the top of the head. Next, draw two very large circles in the middle of the face, separated by an upside down triangle and two large triangles on either side of that. Next, add pupils to the eyes, and add a line in the beak. Outline the eyes, beak, and eyebrows after this. Color in the owl brown and light brown, then add small black lines to the sides to make it appear like it has hair. Shade the top and bottom to make it look realistic, then you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades