S.G. Russel shows how draw Mr. Krabs by first drawing his head, which is a bumpy texture. After doing the left bumpy side, he draws the right side, and then curves it around for a smile. Then connect the right and left side of his face with a circular line on the bottom. Draw a squiggly line in the middle of the right line for his nose. Then draw long tubes on the top of his head for his eyes. Draw his pupils with a glare in the middle and three eyelashes on each. Almost in an anime like style. Draw three triangles for his shirt collar. Finishing it up with the two sleeves and then a long line near the middle for his pants. Draw his legs, which are like peg legs. Add long circular shapes and a large belt buckle. Finish the piece by drawing his claws, the inside of his claws are drawn with jagged edges.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades