In this video, we learn how to draw a skull. Start off by drawing in the eyes and then draw the nose and basic outline of the head. Add in lines on the head to show broken and cracked bones. After this, draw in eye sockets and add details to the nose as well. Shade in the eyes and then start to draw the jawbone and where the teeth are at. Shade between the teeth and then draw the chin in. Add in shading where you feel it's needed, then add in more cracks to make it look more real and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades