In this how to video, you will learn how to draw an angel. First, draw the circles for the body and head. Add a leg and arm, as it will be drawn from a side view. Draw a rectangular shape for the harp and a circle for the halo. Lastly, draw the cloud below the body and wings. From here, you can fill in a detailed outline over the basic shapes drawn. This includes the fluff lines of the cloud, the feather lines of the wings, the mouth and hair of the angel, and the strings inside the harp. Once this is done, you are ready to color the angel. First, shade in the wings with a gray color. The farthest one should be a darker shade. Next, color in the cloud with the same gray color. The cloth the angel is wearing should be blue. Color in the halo and harp a gold color. Lastly, color the hair of the angel a brown color. You can also create the hand behind the strings of the harp with a brown color. Your angel is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades