This video illustrates how to draw a roman soldier cartoon.Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take a sheet of paper and pencil and start drawing the face of the soldier in oval shape and then within the face draw a pair of eyes and then a big nose .
Step 2: Now draw the body extending from the lower face.
Step 3: Draw a armor suit in sleeveless style and from the upper body draw two hands with muscles all around .
Step 3: Now draw the head cover and then draw feathers on it.
Step 5: Now draw the legs extending from the lower body and then draw knee length cut boots.
Step 6: Finally draw a sword on the left hand side of the soldier and a shield er on the right hand side.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades