In this how to video, you will learn how to draw a guitar. First draw the body of the guitar. This should have an hour glass shape with a rounded top and bottom. Next, draw the neck of the guitar from the top of the body. Next, add in the details of the body such as the sound hole in the center and the bridge near the bottom. Next, draw the headstock at the end of the neck. Draw six tuning pegs, with three on each side of the headstock. Now you can shade in the guitar body with a light brown color. Color the bridge, neck, and headstock with a dark brown color. Color the inside of the sound hole black and the tuning pegs a dark gray color. Lastly, draw the strings using a white color going down from the head stock down to the bridge. Your guitar drawing is now complete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades