This video is describing the steps needed to draw Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. The first step is to draw an oval on your black paper. Draw diving lines, and make sure that one is a little bit below center. Next draw in his muzzle by lining up the top part of his muzzle with the bottom part of his eye. Next draw his chin. You can draw the bottom by taking the distance of the head and putting the same amount of distance between the head and the muzzle that there is between the muzzle and the chin. Draw the chin around the muzzle. Next draw his ears. And then you can draw in his eyes on top of his muzzle. Next draw his eyebrows. Finally finish the drawing with his whiskers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades