DrawingNow teaches you how to draw musical instruments on a computer. Start by drawing a guitar and then draw all the other instruments on top and near it. Use straight lines for the neck and interior. Use curves on the outside. Make sure to draw simple shapes and add detail later. Also, don't over complicate your drawing. Remember to keep proportions. The trombone is all about curves and circles. Don't be scared if it doesn't come out smaller than the guitar. Finally add drums and you can also draw some drum sticks. Add color for the instruments and the background and you are done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades